Friday, January 05, 2007

Elizabeth's First Blog Entry

I'm a little nervous because this is my first blog entry. Andy is sitting next to me, and I can feel the pressure to produce a super-fantastic posting. I have no intention of coming up with a witty entry. Instead, I just want to share Ben's new trick. When playing on his blanket, he loves to roll over from his back to his belly. When you put him on his back, he almost immediately lifts both legs up in the air, rolls over to the side, then sweeps his legs around so that he is on his belly. Of course, his head pops up like a turtle and he looks at you with his eyebrows raised. After a few minutes, he cries/whines because he can't figure out how to roll back onto his back. So, I roll him on his back so he can start over again. Andy just told me that I'm writing too much, so I better stop.



editors note: The staff of Ben's blog apologizes for the wordiness of this entry. Our new writer, while quite gifted, also has the gift of gab.

5 comments:

Noni said...

These pictures are so cute, you could write two pages and no one would care.

Anonymous said...

You go for it girl When you are on the blog you write all you want to
The girls understand Thanks for the info and the pictures are cute and I like the outfit. Love to all
PS
The grandparents want as much info as you can give us remember we are relying on the blog

Auntie Joo said...

Next thing you know he'll be doing flips! Good first effort Eliz, you have large shoes to fill as a professional blogger.

Auntie Joo said...

BTW, what's with the funny paper doll Ebay pics?

Maya & Ben's Blog said...

i'm selling the dolls from your grandama on ebay. i was going to sell the cars, but we're keeping them for ben.