Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ben is eating his first jack-o-lantern peep (from Noni). Notice his vintage comic book t-shirt, a hand-me-down from Daddy.
Ben is learning to feed himself with a spoon. He usually gets a little bit in his mouth and it serves to entertain all of us.
Ben experienced his first parade - ECU Homecoming. He was quite enthralled, especially with the fire engines.
In this picture he is dancing to the band music.
We picked up an interesting lunch today at the Farmer's Market: tamales wrapped in collared greens. I thought they were spectacular but Ben mostly picked at it and threw the green stuff on the floor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and excellent commentary!I'm very proud of you.

Auntie Joo said...

Looks like you're getting the hang of the spoon thing, Ben... maybe you could show Rick a thing or two sometime!!

Anonymous said...

Ben I am so proud of you The spoon
is working out real well. Daddy used
it with his left hand. I'm so glad you can use it too. Hang in there
you will get better as you practice.
You are getting to be such a big boy
I really like the parade pictures and
you are so excited to see the band and the fire trucks Wish we could have been there
love you