Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Elizabeth's Doings.....



When Julie got married, Elizabeth gave the Maid of Honor speech. In that speech, Elizabeth mentioned that she was so excited when Julie was born because, as Elizabeth said, "I got my very own, real live, baby doll. Well, it appears that now that Elizabeth is a mommy, that those sentiments have been transferred to Ben. I have resisted putting these pictures on the blog, but I finally gave in today.

I never really thought that Ben was going to rue the day that Ben's blog was formed, but I'm beginning to believe that he will.

***ADDITIONAL INFORMATION***
I need to point out that I was down stairs when this little dress-up session took place. Otherwise, Ben would not have been subjected to playing dress-up, and once I found out, Ben was quickly removed from the dress. Aunt Marsha is as guilty as Elizabeth. Shame on you Anderson ladies. SHAME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Ben
I'm sorry Mommy put you through this but you look as if you are enjoying
it very much. Now we know what a baby sister will look like. Hang in there
baby we like you just the way you are.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh....You guys are going to pay dearly for this someday. I was thinking about saying how cute he looks, but I don't want Ben to hate me.

Auntie Joo said...

On behalf of Ben I am going to go home and look for a picture of Elizabeth circa 1985 to post...

Anonymous said...

Just make sure Elizabeth stops short of making him let her do his hair. I was the youngest cousin before Anna came along and I've had my neck burnt manya time by her dress up schemes. I let her do it because I adored her (so much that when she wanted to stop being called Beth I wanted to take it over), but ouch!
Karin