Friday, January 18, 2008

Ben Got a Haircut...



...from daddy. And I'm not certain if he will get another one from me. His bangs (what's left of them) are a bit short. Overall though, not too bad. We will see what mommy thinks when she gets home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it could be worse. How do the sides look? I'll give you credit for trying. I hope no offense is taken, you asked. As a woman with many bad haircuts knows....it will grow. ha ha

Auntie Joo said...

All I noticed was the snazzy shirt. Someone cool must have gotten that for Ben...

Thanks for the posting - we've missed you guys!

Aunt Marsha said...

Not bad for hitting a moving target!!

Anonymous said...

Did a pretty good joy remember it
will grow out and we will never know
hope you ae feeling better just don't
let "little mommie" get the bug.

love you