Sunday, March 02, 2008

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'



More of these in Ben's Album, plus Mommy's belly and new pants for Ben from Noni (pants that Noni doesn't believe will fit Ben. She thought they'd be too big. Well, you'll see).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Ben inherited his shoe fedish from his Aunt Jooley. I can't believe those jeans fit him, they looked sooooo long. He'll be as tall as me before long.

Anonymous said...

I believe those are a little high for
little boys to walk in. I'm thinking that Ben is noticing that
Mommy's tummy is growing. Maybe not
about the baby but its getting bigger. Love those pictures.
Looking forward to this week-end
Can't wait Love you

Auntie Joo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie Joo said...

I think Ben looks like he's handling those boots just fine - heck, I was in stilettos by age two!