I'm not sure if you remember this, but Elizabeth and I were amazed when Ben's cheeks arrived almost overnight, and it is apparent now that this runs in the family. Maya's cheeks arrived via delivery yesterday. Wait, no the Edibles basket arrived via delivery yesterday. We're not sure when the cheeks arrived. The basket is from the Anderson clan (I think "clan" is what they call family in Sweden, or is that Vikings and Norway, or hillbillies. I can never keep it straight). Regardless, Ben throughly enjoyed the basket and we're still enjoying the basket today. THANK YOU ANDERSON's!
And for those of you really wanting to look at some pictures. We've added a photo album. Just look right over there ( <----- follow the arrow) and click on Maya and Ben's Photo Album.

4 comments:
Ben must be in heaven with all that fruit. I think you'd better check Maya's cheeks. I think she grabbed a couple melon balls to have for a snack later.
You are funny momma!! Wish I could pinch those cheeks...
If it is viking, I think the term is 'horde.' Wait, maybe that's only if you have to feed us!!
Great Aunt Marsha
oops, forgot to ask you to smooch those cheeks for me - Ben's AND Maya's!
GAM
Post a Comment