Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Mamaw


I'm a bad son, and I didn't get a card in the mail to you, BUT....I think this just might make it up to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben That was the best birthday present ever. So sweet and singing
without daddy even asking.
You are such a big boy and I hear you
are going back to play with the boys and girls at Mothers Day Out. I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Mamaw
loves you very much and I am so excited you are coming to Mamaw and Papaw's house to visit. Stay sweet and until next time Hugs and Kisses

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Shirley. I hope they forget to send a card to me also.

Anonymous said...

Can't think of a Grandmother who wouldn't enjoy that!!!
Hope your birthday was wonderful!!
Great Aunt Marsha