Hi! My name is Maya, and I have just arrived, so I don't really know all that much about myself yet, but my Big Brother Ben is helping me figure it out. Ben is nearly two years old, and he knows a whole bunch. I really think he'll help me figure out the big, bright place.
Right now, my life consists of sleeping, eating, going on walks with mommy and daddy and Ben. Ben likes to play with his cars, color, and go outside to swing and play in the pool.
Sometimes they put me in this weird basket type thing and clip me into this big green moving machine, and mommy, daddy, Ben, and I go to see new places. It's really neato.
We miss you Mamaw and Papaw! Thanks for coming to play. When can you come back?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We miss you too. We had so much fun We got lots of love and enjoyed every minute of it. Time went by so fast but we will be back in a little while love you
2 comments:
We miss you too. We had so much fun
We got lots of love and enjoyed every
minute of it. Time went by so fast but we will be back in a little while
love you
What a great picture; I'm very jealous.
Post a Comment