Saturday, June 13, 2009

And You Were Worried...

...this little girl would never get a chance to wear pink or bows or dresses. Does it get any cuter than this? Well, this little boy is pretty darn close. A few more in the photo album. Sorry, we've been very busy, and not many pictures or videos have been take. Don't worry though, Maya turns one next weekend, so plenty of new pictures are coming, I'm sure.

5 comments:

Noni said...

I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the WORLD! I could just eat them up.

Auntie Joo said...

Auntie misses you BOTH!! Thanks for the great pics, BIL.

Karin Mitchell said...

I'm requiring you to bring these guys to MN so I can finally meet them. God, they're GORGEOUS!

Noni said...

I love my grand children. These pictures make me so anxious to meet Annike.

Noni said...

I can't believe I missed spelled Annika. Sooorrrryyyy!