Thursday, July 23, 2009

July Highlights


The cool part about having a video camera on my phone is that we can catch moments that we would other miss. The quality isn't always the best, but I'm sure you'll forgive us.

3 comments:

Noni said...

Good job Maya. You and Ben will be running circles around Mommy and Daddy in no time.
Also, I love your new hairdo!

Auntie Joo said...

Ben is a future rock star for sure! I like Maya's new 'do too. Thanks for the videos Andy - I have a perma-grin!!

mamaw & papaw said...

The person that made the blankets for Ben and Maya was a wonderful thought. They love them so much.
Thanks for sharing those precious moments with us. We love every minute of it. Keep on walking Maya
I believe Big Brother is a little jealous but that comes natural. I'm surprised it hasn't shown sooner.

great hairdo!!