Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back to School


It was a big day in Greenville (well for us anyway). Elizabeth met with her two classes this morning to tell them they would be meeting online until October. As you might imagine, the students were very disappointed in this news. While this was taking place, I had a wonderful exchange with the ECU parking popo who was determined to give Ben and I a ticket while we waited for mommy. Luckily his superior popo told him to cool it and no ticket was issued. You gotta love meter mans.

Also, the last of our grand-help has left us. We're now completely on our own. Please wish us luck.

Other than that, Elizabeth and I just spend a lot of time watching Ben TV. It has become our favorite show. As you can see, the yawning is darn cute.

1 comment:

Auntie Joo said...

Wow, Ben has really hairy ears.