Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ben's Revenge and Playtime

Ben exacted his revenge on the evil duck yesterday. We no longer worry about him defending himself against his duckie foe. The duck didn't stand a chance. Look at our little tough guy!

We also had a great time playing with him yesterday. He was awake and attentive a good deal in the afternoon. While we cannot verify the laugh, it does seem like he had a chuckle while we played (as you will see in the third picture).

5 comments:

Auntie Joo said...

That is the first big grin I have seen! Didn't think he could get any cuter but I was definitely wrong.

Auntie Joo said...

I think you have a future WWE wrestler on your hands... watch out duckie!

Anonymous said...

I beleive I see someone that would like to be a stay at home Dad. He is focusing on you now and can see you talking to him I would like to squeeze him good. give him some love for us.

Anonymous said...

Swag Get a job!!!

Anonymous said...

How good was the fireworks show?? It was awesome!!