Friday, October 20, 2006

Mommy and Ben Dance




Unfortunately, the video camera was not charged, and I missed the live action, but here are a few still photos of the dance. You'll have to take my word on this, but luckily, Benjamin got his momma's rhythm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that mommy has some
special with Ben She need that
and I'm sure he enjoys the attention. Can't beleive he is so big also can't wait to see him.
love you

RLP said...

They even have matching outfits...it's like Dancing with the Stars!

Auntie Joo said...

I think they would totally beat out Jerry and Kym on DWTS. And if they keep practicing, maybe even Mario and Karina one day!! Wow, I think I watch that show too much...

Noni said...

That reminded of me when your dad danced with you girls. I've pictures of that somewhere.