Friday, October 13, 2006

Noni visits....and Aunt Jooley and Uncle Rick are on the way

Noni's in town, and Ben has not touched the grounded since she's arrived. And since Julie and Rick are on the road, he may not touch the ground, or bed, or swing until sometime next week. He doesn't seem to mind though.

Ben also has officially found, and continually finds his thumb.

3 comments:

Auntie Joo said...

Love that Ben is sucking his thumb. I know it's not a good habit but I used to do it when I was little so I think it's cute!! All you have to do it promise him anything he wants to quit doing it when he's about 4 or 5. I picked piercing my ears (ah, how naive). Thanks for an awesome weekend. Rick and I had a ball. Ben is a gem and it was so good getting to spend time with you guys and Mom. And Andy, I will forever love you for getting my husband to eat shrimp.

Anonymous said...

Hey, there are no pictures to see!!!! I wanna see Ben sucking his thumb!!!

xxoo Sherian

Anonymous said...

Andy where did the pictures go
they were so cute