We will also post Elizabeth's pictures after her dissertation defense is Rebecca will email them to me. Thanks Rebecca. 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Sink Bath at Mamaw and Papaws
I thought I had a picture to prove it, but you'll have to take my word for it. In these pictures, Ben is taking a bath in the sink at my parents house. The good thing about my parents living in the same house I grew up in is that I get to see Ben doing some of the same thing I got to do when I was little. One of those things, taking a bath in THAT VERY SINK!!! As you know, that wouldn't be an option for me now, but Ben seemed to have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm not sure who is having more fun, Shirley or Ben. Shirley, it looks like you got your hair cut; I love it.
Post a Comment