Monday, November 20, 2006

When One Preacher is Just Not Enough




Ben had his baptism yesterday, and we were lucky enough to have three pastors handle the service. First, we have Preacher Newman, the older gentleman, who actually preformed my baptism when I was Ben's age in about this same location in the church. Also present was Preacher Larry, the bearded, robed pastor, who not only helped out, but who also incorporated Britney Spears, The Simpsons, My Name is Earl, and U2 into his sermon yesterday. Quite impressive. Finally, Brother Dave, yeah, he also married Elizabeth and I, was the third participant, and doesn't he look good in his robe?. Ben is truly a "blessed" little boy.

We also had a nice crowd at lunch as you can see.

1 comment:

Noni said...

Great pictures, thanks. Looks like a wonderful day, sure wish I could have been there. Ben truly is blessed, to have two wonderful parents. I love you all.