Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Messing Around Under the Christmas Tree

Get your mind out of the gutter!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Noni said...

What a bundle of joy! I can see how much stronger he's getting. I can't imagine the changes they'll be by Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Ben You did great I can't believe
you are so active and talking so much
You are such a big boy Can't wait to
hold you and talk. You are a bundle
of joy Love you

Anonymous said...

Noni We are thinking alike I did not
read your comment until ours was posted. What a joy to have a little one in our family We love all 3 so much

RLP said...

Oh my goodness, what a big boy!!! I am out here with my nephew Jack who's a month younger than Ben. I sure wish they could have a play date together! Maybe when I graduate and have everyone in town for the celebration, the boys can play together!!