Friday, January 19, 2007

High Chair Today--Solid Food Next!!!

Thanks to several gift cards and some money through ebay sales, we were able to get a new high chair for Ben at NO COST TO US!!!!! Thanks again for those gift cards!!! And yes, we do plan to document Ben's first attempt at solid foods on video. Keep your eyes open for a solid food update in the days to come.




4 comments:

Noni said...

Very Cool. He looks like such a big boy, and it seems he's going to like it.

Auntie Joo said...

He totally looks like he has that thing under control. Soon you guys are going to be saying "remember how tiny he looked in it when we first got it?!" as he stuffs cake into his mouth on his first birthday.

Anonymous said...

I love the new chair. He looks so small but I'm sure he will grow into
it real fast. good selection.
I can't wait to see you feed him his
first food especially with the left
hand. good luck

RLP said...

What a big boy! Does he have any teeth yet? I got news that Jack got his first tooth! (proud aunt)