Monday, January 08, 2007

Spring Has Sprung?

Back in July, when Elizabeth, Ben-to-be, and I moved to North Carolina, little did we know that we were actually moving to south FL. I hear that the weather is like this everywhere (except maybe Colorado). Either way, we love it so we can get out with Ben and enjoy the outdoors.

On a side note, we're having stroller issues, and our Eddie Bauer Strollerdition is about to call it quits. You can ask Elizabeth how long it took me to get it open at Steinmart the other day. Anyway, we hope to have pictures of a new stroller soon.



4 comments:

Auntie Joo said...

Look at those studs in their cool hats!!

RLP said...

Oh my, what fun!! So glad to see you enjoying the warm weather.

Stroller suggestions: Maclaren Triumph. Good, sturdy, easy-to-use, hip and trendy...all qualities one admires in a proper baby carriage!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day and I am so glad
you are taking advantage of it
Looks like a good place to walk. Ben is growing up to the regular stroller and has room to move around
Enjoy

Noni said...

Sorry to hear about the stroller trouble. I'm sure it's nothing money can't fix. Welcome to parenthood!