Now as you know, Daddy, me, is the author of this blog. So when I write Happy Birthday to Daddy, I'm writing to myself which may be considered a bit vain. Anyway, yesterday, Daddy turned 33. We didn't do a whole bunch yesterday although Elizabeth cooked me a birthday breakfast dinner, but thanks to my cunning wife, I was surprised by a wave of visitors this past weekend.
This montley crew began arriving Thursday, and we had a great time all weekend long. THANK YOU ELIZABETH and GANG!!!!!


4 comments:
Wish I could have been a mouse in the corner watching you guys.
Did you feed the gang mashed up bananas too?
Ben: I am so glad Mommy was able to have this surprise for Daddy's birthday. Looks like everyone was having a great time. Great job
mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY #33 LOVE YOU
Well boys, it looks like the long drive was certainly worth it!
Happy Birthday Andy!!
Post a Comment