Ben is crawling (sort of), but backwards only. He gets around pretty well, but he does take the long way around. He's eating oatmeal now as well. And boy does he know that he's about to eat. Show him a bottle or cup of food and the little guy talking and smiles and jumps around. He is also pretty good at standing up on his own, well, when we put his hand on, say the crib or table, he can then keep himself pretty steady for a half minute or so. Next up, forward crawling and walking?



4 comments:
Nice grasshopper pose Daddy!
I can't believe Ben is sitting up so straight "I love the P.J.'s " they fit real well Blue is the favorite
color love you
I look at your smiling face every day and it makes me so happy.
Standing up... what is this growing up stuff?!! It's all happening so fast!
Post a Comment