Hi! My name is Maya, and I have just arrived, so I don't really know all that much about myself yet, but my Big Brother Ben is helping me figure it out. Ben is nearly two years old, and he knows a whole bunch. I really think he'll help me figure out the big, bright place.
Right now, my life consists of sleeping, eating, going on walks with mommy and daddy and Ben. Ben likes to play with his cars, color, and go outside to swing and play in the pool.
Sometimes they put me in this weird basket type thing and clip me into this big green moving machine, and mommy, daddy, Ben, and I go to see new places. It's really neato.
See the whole party experience in Ben's Photo Album. Oh, and the video is uploading, so check back soon.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun day Mommy & Daddy worked real hard to make it a special day and they truly did. Can't believe a year has pasted but we have enjoyed every day of it and looking forward to many more.
we are so happy we were able to share it with you and your friends Love you
2 comments:
What a fun day Mommy & Daddy worked
real hard to make it a special day
and they truly did. Can't believe
a year has pasted but we have enjoyed
every day of it and looking forward
to many more.
we are so happy we were able to share
it with you and your friends
Love you
Yes I can spell passed
haha
Post a Comment