Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tomato Walking?

So, guess who found the box of tomatoes in the closet? And guess who decided to eat it like an apple? And guess who tried to walk around with the dripping tomato juices? And, well....you'll see the result.

DISCLAIMER--This is funny, but also potentially unsafe. I would not advise for anyone under the age of 30. No children were harmed in the filming of this video.

11 comments:

Elizabeth Swaggerty said...

This is what happens when I'm at work, huh?
I have to tell everyone that Andy did mop the floor last night ... at least he cleaned up the mess!
I would change the disclaimer to those under the age of thirty and over the age of 65.

Anonymous said...

Ben We sure did need this Ben TV
today. Papaw and mamaw have laughed so hard. Sure glad you like the
tomato and all that talking
I have never heard so much

Love you

RLP said...

This is freaking hilarious!!!! Good work Andy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Test

Anonymous said...

What a riot....I have laughed so hard. I've watched this video atleast 6 times today. Thank you, thank you, Andy. Love, Noni

Auntie Joo said...

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Noni So glad you are back we have missed you.

Auntie Joo said...

SOMEBODY STOP ME... I CAN'T STOP WATCHING!!!

Anonymous said...

Ben, I've done worse for a Granger County Tomato. Don't be embarrassed. Just head for the refrigerator for some Miracle Whip & white bread. PS - I like how you verbal chastise the cameraman for not allowing you access to the salt & pepper. STAY STRONG! Bibs RULE!

Maya & Ben's Blog said...

And Bill, that was INDEED a Grainger County tomato, not some pethy NC tomato.

Anonymous said...

Thank you anonymous, glad to hear someone missed me. I was messed up on the computer and couldn't comment. Beware! I am back