Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ben & Maya TV--October Highlights

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my babies; all 4 of you. What a great week we had!

Anonymous said...

What a joy to see you having so much fun. So happy you could spend time with Noni in that warm weather. The weather looked great. We always enjoy watching Ben & Maya T V its just that we can't touch them like we would love to. Maya is growing so fast and Ben is a big boy and wasn't afraid of the ocean. Thanks for sharing that special week with us. Love to all.

Auntie Joo said...

So much fun!! You guys all look wonderful. Kids are getting so BIG!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, they look so big. And you had so much fun. I smile so much watching them that I think my face hurts!!!

OOOOOO,
Aunt Marsha