Also, Ben's workout routine will be disrupted this week, because he is unlikely to have time to squeeze in a workout--Mamaw and Papaw are here to keep him busy (as you can see).


Monday, October 23, 2006
Belly Time and Laughing with the Grandparent
Ben's workout routine is increasing each day. Sometime next week, we're going to move him up to squats and crunches. Bellytime pretty much wipes him out right now. You have to remember that is jaws are about 1/3 of his entire body mass and lifthing his head is like you and I lift a bag of concrete with our necks. Now, that's a strong kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like Ben enjoyed the visit from his grandparents! He's so attentive - watching, making eye contact, being generally adorable!
I am so happy to see you there with Ben. I know EXACTLY how you are feeling now. Enjoy!
It's just too bad nobody loves poor little Ben. I mean, the poor kid never gets any attention!
Post a Comment