Monday, October 16, 2006

Ben and Daddy--Couch Time!!!!


By the time I had a chance to actually hold Ben this past weekend, we were both really worn out. And boy is Ben in for a rude awakening come Wednesday, when he and I will be on our own all day long. I'll hold him some, but I sure hope he remembers how to entertain himself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my handsome boys so much love to give I hope Ben will be a happy camper when he is there with daddy and mommy is working. Just think in one week mamaw & papaw will be there to hold you some more.Can't wait to see you. You have grown so fast. Love you so much Now I know what our friends mean when they say you go crazy over your grandchildren.

Auntie Joo said...

Classic story... a couple 'a men, tak'in it easy, worn out by a bunch of women!

Noni said...

I've never seen two more handsome guys.