Hi! My name is Maya, and I have just arrived, so I don't really know all that much about myself yet, but my Big Brother Ben is helping me figure it out. Ben is nearly two years old, and he knows a whole bunch. I really think he'll help me figure out the big, bright place.
Right now, my life consists of sleeping, eating, going on walks with mommy and daddy and Ben. Ben likes to play with his cars, color, and go outside to swing and play in the pool.
Sometimes they put me in this weird basket type thing and clip me into this big green moving machine, and mommy, daddy, Ben, and I go to see new places. It's really neato.
It seems that everyone had a good little chuckle at our suggestion that Ben has been smiling at us. You didn't believe us, and your comments made that clear. Well, we will be waiting for your apologies.
Hi precious can't wait to see you and give you some loves. you are about ready to start gooooooooooing you are really giving your mom & dad the attention when they are talking to you. Thanks for the pictures we love them. love you
4 comments:
He really is the cutest baby in the whole world.
I agree. And I think he's smiling so big because he knows that Noni and Auntie are coming to town!
Hi precious can't wait to see you and give you some loves. you are about ready to start gooooooooooing
you are really giving your mom & dad the attention when they are
talking to you. Thanks for the
pictures we love them. love you
I totally agree with auntie jooley. I'm so excited, i think i might wet myself.
Post a Comment