Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Washed and Dried

I have been warning Elizabeth about this for several weeks now. Almost everytime Ben's laundry needed to be folded, I found him in the basket with the clothes. Today, well, you'll see....

Please don't get too upset with Elizabeth. She has a lot on her plate right now, and Ben is just fine. In fact, he is really clean and quite fluffed.

3 comments:

Noni said...

Hope she didn't forget the fabric softner. I knew she was trying to do too many things at once.

Auntie Joo said...

I think you should add more Snuggle... Ben's hair could use a bit more volume, don't you think?

RLP said...

Poor Ben - I'm sure he had no idea how silly his parents were before he came to live with them! I can only imagine what hi-jinks he'll get into when he's older! Elizabeth, you need to have a girl so the boys don't gang up on you!

He is looking so dapper! His little fingers are so adorable stretched out like that - he's so wide-eyed and curious about everything - even his parents practical jokes! ;)