Needless to say, the chair has been needed, but only finally arrived yesterday thanks to a graduation present for Elizabeth from her mom and Julie and Rick. From the video, Dateline "Catch a Predator" style, you can see she likes it.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Finally...a Rocking Chair
We have been trying to get a rocking chair since before Ben was born. In fact, I had planned to go out and get one the day he was born, but his early arrival kept me from shopping that day. Also, about a week before Ben arrived, my parents actually gave us money to go buy a rocking chair as our house warming gift. Well, that money got spent responsibly, of course, but not on a rocking chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the video. Your welcome Elizabeth. Andy, thanks for doing the hard part, ordering and delivering.
I am so happy you finally got
the rocker. It is beautiful and enjoy every minute you spend
rocking Ben. I'm sure he will
enjoy it too.I'm so glad Ben is
sleeping longer and you get the much needed rest.
Post a Comment