Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mommy Graduates & Ben Laughs--These Are Separate Events

4 comments:

RLP said...

Thanks for the heads up - I thought there may have been a Christmas tree and living room sofa at the graduation!

So, I cried again, seeing you get hooded. But then I giggled at how you gracefully crouched down for TT.

Ben and Andy are absolutely adorable together. Looks like all that stay-at-home bonding is starting to materialize!!

Auntie Joo said...

Wow, that's a hood? They don't give us BS degree schmucks anything but a lousy sheet of paper. If I'd have known I could've gotten apparel I might have reconsidered. Wait... maybe not. Can't wait 'till I get to make the Ben-ster laugh!!

Anonymous said...

The movie did good. Was very impressive. I had no idea what the
hooding service was. Now we are educated . Very proud of mommie
Ben is a happy camper and it shows
love you

Noni said...

The graduation made me cry, I couldn't be more proud of you, and Ben made my laugh. I feel awesome!