Tuesday, September 19, 2006

CHEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!


For those of you who have not seen any new pictures of Ben in the last week will notice that he has grown. In fact he is nearly 11 lbs now, and if you look closely, three to four of those pounds can be found in his cheeks. Some people say, "he's filling out," I say he's becoming my chubby buddy, and I don't think he could get any cuter.

To see all the pictures of Ben's trip to Knoxville, don't forget to look at his photo album.

5 comments:

Noni said...

I want to eat those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

mamaw & papaw loved the visit it just didn't last long enough. You are so precious. Everyone was so excited to see you. you are growing too fast. You will be crawling be we know it. Love you.

Auntie Joo said...

you know you're not suppose to stuff his cheeks with marshmallows at this age...

Auntie Joo said...

There must be something to that booby milk... I can't believe how much he's grown in a WEEK!

RLP said...

that bed looks enormous!!

indeed, the little man is filling out and looking irresistably delicious!

I enjoyed the knoxville visit - Ben is my favorite east coast baby!!