Wednesday, September 20, 2006

THIS JUST IN---Ben Wears REAL CLOTHES

After over a months of wearing nothing but diapers and onesies, Ben moved one step closer to little boy today when he sported his first two piece essemble. This gift from Kareena given months (like 7) before Ben was born seems to still be fashionable. Not all babies can pull off this look, but Ben seems to be doing a fine job. You can see the full photo shoot in his photo album.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a big boy, so sweet.
Love you

Noni said...

I just want to cry. He's getting to be such a big boy, I can't till Christmas.

RLP said...

holy crap - he's adorable!! look at those chubby cheeks and full lips!!!

love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is so stinkin' cute. Just can't hardly wait to see little Ben and pinch those melons for cheeks (I promise not to pinch hard)!

Auntie Joo said...

What a charmer!! I can't believe he is growing so much every day!