Monday, September 04, 2006

Today was suppose to be my birthday too.



Mamaw and I were suppose to have the same birthday, but I just couldn't wait to get here, so I arrived early. Nobody seemed to mind though.

Yesterday, we had a fun day. Daddy was in a good mood since TN won on Saturday, and mommy got to hold me a bunch which I love. We didn't do a whole bunch yesterday, but I did get to take a nap with both mommy and daddy.

We also have a big day today, so it was good that I got lots of sleep. I have my first party this afternoon. I am meeting a little girl who was born just a few days before me. I guess I need to go take a bath and get ready for the party. I hope she's cute.

Bye, bye and Happy Birthday Mamaw

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great party, Mamaw & Papaw are so happy you are meeting your neighbors and making new friends. Enjoy.....

Noni said...

love, love, love all the pictures and commentary. It brings so much joy to my life to see you all so happy. love, noni

Auntie Joo said...

Your first social gathering, Ben!! How fun. Was she cute? I bet she thought you were a handsome prince. More importantly... is she a football fan? How's her burrito wrap? Does her daddy have a cool bag like yours?

Auntie Joo said...

Happy belated b-day, Mamaw!!