Thursday, September 07, 2006

Drooling Bug

Sometimes we get so busy taking pictures that we don't realize our little bug needs our attention. Please mommy and daddy, wipe my face off. Thank you!
I'm not sure when this nickname started, but Elizabeth and I have both been calling Ben our "little bug." It may have something to do with the way he curls up to sleep. Anyway, he is a cute little bug though.

5 comments:

Noni said...

Oh My Gosh! He just gets cuter and cuter. Ben looks good too. tee hee. love, noni

Noni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Baby Ben , Mamaw received her picture album It has beautiful pictures of you, can't wait to see you next week I know you have change but I just want to hold you real tight and give you lots of love. the 3rd picture is so sweet on you bubby pillow. You are preciouswhen you sleep and awake.
love you bunches''''

Anonymous said...

You noticed I can't spell
the booby pillow excuse mamaw

Auntie Joo said...

I have similar pictures of Ben's mom... she is quite a drooler herself!