Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Baby Bjorn is Unveiled!!!!!!!

Now that Ben has some control of his neck, we can use the Baby Bjorn. Call me crazy, but I think he likes it. And if you look at those eyes, he loves his mommy very much.

3 comments:

Noni said...

Very cute. I think Ben is in love.

RLP said...

He certainly looks smitten with you Elizabeth! Quite different from the goofy looks he gives his silly papa!

So are you just modeling the Baby Bjorn or do you plan to carry him around the house with you as you do laundry!?! ;)

I suppose you could bring him to class with you - all those education majors wouldn't mind having an adorable little boy in class!

Writing comps is not the same without you here!

Auntie Joo said...

Holy moly... look at the EAR in that first pic on mommy!!!

Was the baby bjorn created by Mr. Bjorn in Sweden?

Ben looks like he is in heaven getting to ride around all snuggled up to Mom...