Hi! My name is Maya, and I have just arrived, so I don't really know all that much about myself yet, but my Big Brother Ben is helping me figure it out. Ben is nearly two years old, and he knows a whole bunch. I really think he'll help me figure out the big, bright place.
Right now, my life consists of sleeping, eating, going on walks with mommy and daddy and Ben. Ben likes to play with his cars, color, and go outside to swing and play in the pool.
Sometimes they put me in this weird basket type thing and clip me into this big green moving machine, and mommy, daddy, Ben, and I go to see new places. It's really neato.
At some point in Ben's life, he will have to get used to not being held. That time has yet to come, and I cannot foresee that day coming any time soon. Obviously, Ben does not mind all the attention.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ben. it would have been great if Nona could have been there and you would have a 4 generation family picture. I am so happy Grandpa Charlie & Erma came a long way to see you I'm excited to see you Wednesday Love you
2 comments:
Ben. it would have been great if
Nona could have been there and you
would have a 4 generation family
picture. I am so happy Grandpa
Charlie & Erma came a long way to see you
I'm excited to see you Wednesday
Love you
Great pictures. I can't remember seeing Dad so happy. love, noni
Post a Comment